Sunday 29 June 2014

June 2014 Update

Portfolio Update Here

June was not a very good month for my CIS UK Equities fund. Nothing terrible, but still a little annoying as I have been waiting for this fund to transfer into Interactive Investor so that I can manage it properly for around 16 weeks (admittedly the first 8 weeks were lost due to the original transfer form being sent to the wrong address).

I'm getting quite frustrated with this now as I really do need to rebalance a little and take some of the eggs out of that particular basket. Time to make some phone calls ....

3 comments:

  1. I've found that it's not been a great month for any of my funds - I was making good gains up to the end of last month and then things took a downward turn.

    Hope you manage to sort out the issue with your transfer soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks weenie, I know that a lot of people are having to wait for a long time for transfers to come through at the moment but that doesn't make it any less frustrating.

    ReplyDelete